1. Information we collect and how we use it
We can collect and store information about your business when the service is used. We use the information to comply with your requests, provide the functionality of the service, improve the quality of the service, personalize the user experience, monitor the use of the service, show relevant advertising, share information about your business through social networks , make backup copies in our systems and allow recovery in case of disasters, improve the security of the service and comply with legal obligations.
Among the information we collect, keep in mind:
- Account information: If you create an account on DealBy, we can store and use your full name, email address, zip code, and other information that you can provide to your personal account, such as your gender and date of birth, your name. and the initial of the last name, as well as any photo that you send through the registration process, will be shown to the public as part of your account profile. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account, you can request that it be omitted.
- Public content: The information provided through the Service is intended for public consumption, including photos, texts, videos, entry records, events, etc. We can display this information through the Service, share it through social networks and distribute it to a wider audience through the sites and services of third parties.
- Activity: We can also store information that your computer or mobile device offers to us in relation to your use of the service, such as browser type, type of device or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile operator , phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, lighthouse based location, and GPS location), and requested and reference URL. You may be able to not allow the use of certain location data through the configuration of the device or browser, for example by deactivating “Location Services” for the DealBy application in the iOS privacy settings.
|Process||intention to do the service work in the way you expect. For example, we use a cookie that tells us if you have already registered for an account.|
|Preferences||intended to remember information about how the Service prefers to behave and search. For example, we use a cookie that tells us if you have refused to allow us to use the geolocation data of the phone.|
|Notifications||for purposes of allowing or preventing information notices or options that we believe could improve your use of the service. For example, we may use a cookie that prevents us from displaying the registration notification if you have already seen it.|
|Analytics||intended to help us understand how visitors use the service. For example, we use a cookie that tells us how our search suggestions correlate with your interactions with the search page.|
The management of cookies: It may be possible to disable some cookies (but not all) through the configuration of the device or browser, but if it does, it may affect the functionality of the service. The method to disable cookies may vary depending on the device and the browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security options. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings that are designed to limit the ways of tracking ads. Keep in mind that changing any of these settings does not prevent the display of all ads where applicable.
3. THIRD PARTIES
Third parties may receive information about you in the following manner:
- Service Providers: External providers may be relied upon to support or provide some of the services that are available through the Service, such as reservations and food delivery. We may also rely on third-party providers to perform certain services for us in connection with your use of the service, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer service, tracking and reporting functions, testing of Quality control, payment processing, our own marketing service, and other functions. We may share information about or about you with these third-party providers so they can perform your services or complete your requests. These third-party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with the provision of your services or to complete your requests. Third-party providers may also share this information with their subsidiaries, joint ventures or other companies under common control. Some of our web pages use framing techniques to serve content to you from our third party providers, while preserving the appearance of the Service. In such cases, it must be kept in mind that the information you provide is being provided to the third party.
- Aggregated Information: We may share the user’s information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we can reveal the number of users who have been exposed to, or clicked on, the ads.
- Businesses at DealBy: We may share information about you (such as your age and gender), your devices and your use of the service (for example, what you bookmark companies or calls) with companies that appear on DealBy. It is possible to adjust the settings to increase or decrease the amount of information we share. You can see these settings and find more details about what information can be shared here. Note that companies can view your public content (as defined in Section 1 (b) above) and receive information about their transactions with them, regardless of the configuration. In addition, if you make a phone call to a business through or in connection with your use of the service, we may share your call information with the business that the business would have received if they were called directly, such as the date and time of your call and your phone number. You may be able to limit our ability to collect and share your phone number through the telephone service provider or phone settings.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information about or about whether we have a good faith belief that such research or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes and law enforcement instructions, such as a search , a subpoena, statute, judicial procedure or other legal process performed on us; (b) it is useful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible irregularities in relation to the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property or that of our users, affiliates or the public, such as disclosures in relation to our Consumer Alerts program. If you mark or otherwise complain with DealBy about the content through the Service, we may share the content of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
- Links: The Service may contain links to services of unaffiliated third parties. Except as set forth in this document, we do not share your personal information with them, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies and not applicable to all of your third-party services.
- Third Party Accounts: If you subscribe to DealBy using a third party service such as Facebook, or link your DealBy account to your account with a third party service such as Facebook or Twitter, we may receive information about you from such third party services.
4. CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify the user, or associated with their account, if personal information is included in the content they publish publicly. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by the use of the Pseudonym Service, although doing so could undermine the credibility of your contributions to the Service. Users can also use the Find Friends to find each other based on their names or email addresses.
Also note that messages sent or received through the service are only private to the extent that both you and the person communicating keep them private. For example, if you send a message to another user, that user may choose to publish publicly. In addition, DealBy may access and disclose such messages in the course of investigations related to the use of the Service.
5. DATA CONSERVATION AND TERMINATION ACCOUNT
The service is intended for a general public and is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, Please, contact us. If we realize that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take the necessary steps to eliminate that information and cancel the child’s account.
We follow the generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information you send us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or electronic storage method, is 100% secure. Therefore, although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee its absolute security.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Date of entry into force: January 15, 2018